Above is my explanation for the reasoning behind my Star Wars Puzzle Project.
This is one of my bigger projects that I have done and also one of my favorites.
I hope you enjoy the pictures and that they bring smiles to your faces.
Blessings to all!
Star Wars: The Last Jedi is out in theaters tomorrow!!!
1. What would life in the Star Wars puzzle realm be like? Join me on an epic adventure around the world as I explore this possibility.
2. An average morning is spent playing hide and seek with my best bud, BB8. He’s so cool when he’s sneaky.
3. C3PO and R2D2 wanted to join in on the fun too. Even though I was pooped from playing earlier, I humored them.
4. Checking out artwork with Princess Leia brought out a cheeky perspective.
5. I tried to sprinkle some humor into Yoda’s life but he was having none of it.
6. Shopping with Darth Maul was always a bore. He never got past seeing the color red.
7. I wanted Darth Vader to face his fears and not be so afraid of showing his fun side.
8. I thought I was so hardcore but I guess it’s no surprise that he would have a dark sense of humor.
9. I tried to help Rey by getting more hands on. Apparently, I went too far and people didn’t like my evil side.
10. The stormtroopers feared me and didn’t like me toying with them.
11. They weren’t the only ones. C3PO thought I was being too forceful with him as well.
12. Everyone started to complain about my dark side. I tried to speed up the battle for my defense but it was pointless.
13. R2D2 projected that I would try to flee the scene but he didn’t know I would be so hard to catch.
14. Han and Chewy supplied me with a way to fight back.
15. Luke helped me to steer away from trouble and escape temporarily.
16. Boba Fett wanted to take a shot at finding me but he was stopped by my knights.
17. My evasive maneuvers couldn’t save me forever. Eventually, I had to tap out and give myself up.
18. R2D2 was too ashamed to face me but I asked BB8 to hear me out. He convinced everyone to forgive me.
19. With my name cleared, this epic adventure comes to a happy ending. Thanks for joining me!